Monday 24 January 2011

Soul 45's for sale

Original 70's Soul/Crossover/Modern Soul/Northern Soul 45's for sale

To reserve any of the 45's below please email sales@soulmusic.co.uk

11th Commandment - Why are you so hard to forget/Have you Chess Ex US £50 Killer 70's dancer b/w Ace stepper

125th St Candy Store - Silent heart/Hey girl Fania Ex US £100 Brilliant!

21st Creation - Tailgate Motown DJ Ex UK £15 Green UK Demo!

Al Hudson - Why must we say goodbye ABC Ex US £25 Great 70's mid tempo dancer

Alvarez - Sooner or later Polydor W/D Ex US £50 Superb Modern Soul groover!

Andre Williams - You want it and I got it Ric Tic Ex US £15 Detroit magic!

Annette Snell - It's all over now Epic W/D Ex US £40 Classic!

Archie Bell - Old people Rockin' Ex US £25 Oddball Beach Music reissue from the early 80's

Artistics - Girl I need you/Glad I met you Brunswick VG++ US £20 Great double sider

Barrett Strong - Is it true Capitol Ex US £50 Monster 70's dancer

Basic Black & Pearl - Makings of love Wam (Canada) Ex CAN £50 Rare & Tasty Canadian only 70's dancer!

Bernie Milton - 60/40 Chaton Ex US £150 Early Yarmouth monster 70's dancer

Billy Hamlin - Somebody please/The concentration Toy Ex US £15 Double sider!

Black Daylight - Ride with us Firesign Ex US £250 Ex c/u. Funky Northern similar to 'Crow'

Blood Sweat & Tears - Tell me that I'm wrong Columbia Ex US £15 Modern Soul dancer

Bloodstone - Just wanna get the feel of it Motown W/D Ex US £50 Monster dancer

Bobby Byrd - Thank you for the love Contempo Ex UK £30 No US release! Brilliant 70's dancer

Bobby Montgomery - Make me yours Generation Ex US £150 Great version. Original label before Vault!

Bobby Powell - Do something for yourself Whit Ex US £30 Good 60's dancer

Brothers of Soul - Try it babe/CandyShock Ex US £20 Nice!

Buck & 16th Movement - Trust me this night Supreme Ex US £125 Original label before 'Playboy'. Rare!

Buddy Miles - I'm just a kiss away/Pull yourself Columbia Ex US £125 Always lovely on a 45

Carol Anderson - It shouldn't happen to a dog Mid Town Ex US £75Rare Crossover dancer. Couple of lite scuffs NAP

Cate Brothers - Where do we go Asylum Ex US £30 Old Anderson Bros c/u

C Henry Hall - (I pray for) a miracle Mercury Ex US £25 Good 60's from Carl Hall

Cecil Lyde - I'll make it on my own Alwest Ex US £150 In demand Modern dancer from 1981

Change of Pace - You can depend on me Taboo Ex US £40 Uptempo 70's dancer!

Charlene & the Soul Serenaders - Love changes Volt W/D Ex US £40 Brilliant record
(Does not have 'Can you win' on the other side)

Charles Johnson - Good good lovin' Dash Ex US £25 Quality 70's groovy dancer!

Checkmates - All alone by the telephone Polydor Ex US £75 Great version

Chet Davenport - I can't get over you Toeholt Ex US £100 Rare version of Traffic Jam

Chuck Jackson - Hand it over Wand 169 Ex US £25 Class!

Chuck Ray - Reconsider/I'll be there Gemigo Ex US £20 Two great 70's sides

Clarence Carter - Messing with my mind Ichiban W/D Ex US £30 Nice W/D

Cleveland Robinson - Mr Wishing well Nosnibor Ex US £25 Nice 60's

Committee - Give in to the power of love NMI Ex US £75 Great crossover soul dancer

Cynthia & the Imaginations - There's something the matter/Is there anyone Magic City VG+ US £40 Lot of surface marks & slt

ring wear but plays great!

Daylighters - Cool breeze Tip Top W/D Ex US £30 Label before Okeh.

Decisions - I can't forget about you/It's love Sussex Ex UK £25 Classic 70's Northern dancer

Dee Dee Sharp - Deep dark secret Cameo W/D VG US £20 OK for DJing (just!)

Dee Edwards - Too careless with my love/He told me lies D-Town Ex US £25 Nice Detroit!

Derek Martin - Falling out of love Vibration Ex US £30 Great 70's dancer

DeVons - Someone to treat me the way that you used to King Ex US £40 Superb!

Diane Cunningham - Certain kind of lover Fontana Ex US £60 Tremendous femme crossover

Diane Steinberg - One more time Atlantic Ex US £60 Great Philly 70's dancer (sol)

Difosco - Sunshine love Earthquake W/D Ex US £75 70's Northern Soul dancer

E K G - Give me love Roadrunners Ex US £50 Brilliant

Ebonys - Don't knock me Soul Clock Ex US £40 Fabulous version (Red Text)

Eddie & Ernie - I can't do it Eastern Ex US £25 Classic!

Eddie Giles - Sexy Lady Custom Sound Ex US £30 Early Modern Soul dancer

El Chicano - One more night MCA Ex US £75 70's dancer with spins on the Northern Soul scene

Elijah Sterling - The girl I fell in love with Pro-Com Ex US £100 Rare 70's dancer

Eric & The Vikings - It's too much for a man/Time don't wait Gordy Ex US £50 Rare ISSUE with great B side not on W/D's

Fabulous Apollos - Some good in everything bad Valtone Ex US £100 Great Northern Soul dancer

Fabulous Shalimars - Playing a losing game Cotillion W/D Ex US £50 Good crossover dancer

Fantaisions - Unnecessary tears/That's where the action is Satellite Ex US £30 Two class sides

Flirtations - Nothing but a heartache Deram VG++ US £15 Tiny bit of ring wear

Frank Johnson - Weaker than water Dee Vee Ex US £250 Brill finger snapping Northern Soul/Crossover

Freddie Gorman - The day will come/Just for you Miracle Ex US £20 Rare early Motown collectors 45

Futures - Breaking up Avalanche Ex US £20 Rare Group Soul 45

G D & The Big J - Movin' on Good Ex US £30 Rare Boogie/Modern Soul dancer

Gail Eason - Love's gonna find you A & M Ex US £20 Nice catchy 70's dancer

George Wilson - Come back to me Stang VG++ US £300 Stunning Stang Rarity

George Wilson - Here stands the man who needs you Black Circle Ex US £30 Simply awesome!

Glenda Dove - It's impossible Lucky Dove Ex US £30 60's finger snapper!

Glenn Watts - My little plaything Bunky Ex US £25 Tasty mid tempo mover!

Hard Cover - Do you care (Like you say you do) Shanty Town Ex US £100 Classic stepper

Hattie Littles - Here you come Gordy 7007 VG+ US £20 Rare early Motown

High Voltage - Country Road Columbia W/D VG++ US £40 Storming early 70's Northern dancer

I.G.'s - Show and tell RCA Ex UK £40 UK only 45. US GI's in disguise! Great 70's version.

Incredibles - There's nothing else to say/Another Audio Arts Ex US £75 Rare 'Blue' West Coast orig (sticker removal mark)

Invitations - Look on the good side Silver Blue Ex US £30 70's Anthem!

Invitations - We don't allow (no sitting down in here) Red Greg Ex US £30 Original!

J J Daniels - Mr Lonesome Sure Shot Ex US £50 In demand Northern Soul

James Walsh & Gypsy Band - Cuz it's you girl RCA DJ Ex US £100 70's Northern classic dancer

Jan Jones - Independent woman Daywood Ex US £200 Classic Modern Soul

Janie Welsh - Open arms, closed heart GDC Ex US £30 Good 60's

Jean Plum - Look at the boy/Back to you London DJ Ex UK £40 Class!

Jeff Smith - The hidden secret Incentive Ex US £150 Superb 70's soul dancer

Jesse Gomez - Lace Mankind Ex US £125 Classic stepper

Jim Spencer & Sonrize - The Blues are out to get me Armada W/D Ex US £150 Rare 70's dancer

Jimmy Burns - I didn't need your help Tip Top Ex US £25 Nice Detroit 60's

Jimmy Jones - Make believe everything is alright Capitol Ex US £30 Rare 70's Soul

Joe Tex - All the heaven a man really needs Dial Ex US £20 Neat 70's dancer

Joey Gilmore - Do it to me/Somebody done took my baby Saadia VG+ US £40 Original label

John Gary Williams - The whole damn world is going crazy Stax VG++ US £40 Plays great!

John Roberts - To be my girl Duke Ex US £30 Great crossover!

Johnny Moore - Just be for real Brunswick W/D Ex US £40 Great stuff!

Johnny Moore - Walk like a man Date Ex US £50 Northern CLASSIC!

Johnny Williams - You've got it Kent Ex US £25 Good 60's Northern Soul dancer!

Johnson Family - Peace in the family Atlantic W/D Ex US £50 Quality 70's dancer

Jones Brothers - Good old days/Lucky lady AVI W/D Ex US £100 Classic!

Junior Jackson - Love you forever Rajac Ex US £100 Rare Modern Soul dancer

K McArthur - Give me your love Sagittarius Ex US £150 Quality up-tempo Modern Soul dancer

Karen Striblin - We're not too young (to fall in love) Jaber Ex US £200 Rare femme version

King Diamond - (A message to the) Black Woman Power House Ex US £40 In demand (blue label)

L V Johnson - I love you I need you/I don't really care ICA Ex US £25 2 classy sides

Larry Houston - I've got to start my life over again Mobile Ex US £30 Semi-Known 70's dancer

Larry Wu - Let me show you Atlantic W/D VG++ US £30 S/B sides. 1 side has a scratch. 1 side few marks

Last Generation - Just a chance in life/You're all I need Generation Ex US £125 Current spins. 2 great 70's dancers

Lee Jenning - Just keep on loving me Star Track Ex US £30 Cracking version of Steve Mancha on Groovesville!

Lee Rogers - Cracked up over you Wheelsville Ex US £30 'Cracked' spelt as 'Craked' on the label

Linda Cumbo Yesterday today & tomorrow Select W/D Ex US £40 Stafford!

Linda Evans - I've gotta get myself together Watts Sound VG++ US £40 Rare West Coast crossover

Lloyd Shepherd - Take me into your heart In Step Ex US £40 Ace semi-known 70's

Lou Jackson - I can't believe you said you loved me Spring Ex US £75 Issue only! Great 70's dancer!

Lou Ragland - Since you said you would be mine Warner Bros DJ Ex UK £100 BEAUTIFUL looking UK Demo

Love Committee - Am I wasting time Ariola VG++ US £30 Good 70's dancer

Love Machine - Poor side of town Philips Ex DUTCH £30 70's dancer (Ex cover up)

Lovemasters - Pushin' & Pullin' Jacklyn Ex US £30 Quality 60's dancer!

Lynn August - One way ticket Preview Ex US £25 nice!

Mac Davis - I'm just in love Columbia Ex US £50 Modern Soul biggie

Mandisa - Summer love El Leo Ex US £75 Very rare Jazzy mover!

Mandrill - Too late Arista Ex US £75 Monster 70's Northern Soul

Marjorie Ingram - A good man is hard to find/I have no right Bennett Ex US £25 Great Deep Soul

Marsha Brody - Right combination Hot Shot Ex US £20 Nice Red/White original!

Martha Reeves - Love guess who? Gordy Ex US £25 Quality mid-tempo Northern

Marva Whitney - Ball of fire King Ex US £35 Stunning record!

Mary Holmes - I need your lovin' Philly Groove VG++ US £30 Great version! Blue 'styrene' Issue!

Marvin Sease - Thankful for this life (I've been given) Double M Ex US £100 Rare Modern Soul dancer (slt wol)

Maurice & The Radiants - Baby you got it Chess W/D Ex US £30 Rare W/D

Mayberry Movement - I think I'm in love with you Event Ex US £60 Coming round again!

Maxine Brown - One in a million Wand Ex US £30 Nice original! Northern classic!

Midnight - Keep on walking by RCA Ex OZ £100 How rare is this? Australian RCA!

Montclairs - Wait for me Sunburst Ex US £30 Ace!

Mylestones - Sexy lady Hawk Ex US £25 Original! Rarer than many think!

Newby & Johnson - I want to give you my everything Mercury Ex US £25 Brill 70's Northern dancer

Nataab (Joe Bataan) - I'm satisfied Fania W/D Ex US £100 Storming Latin/Northern Soul dancer

Otis Leavill - A reason to be lonely Blue Rock Ex US £30 Class!

Our Ladies of Soul - Let's groove together/Don't make it impossible Kelton Ex US £30 Two great sides

Percy & The Image Band - Catch a falling star Count Ex US £40 Rare stepper!

Peter Prewitt UA UA Ex US £75 Obscure Crossover dancer

Pete Warner - I just want to spend my life with you Polydor Ex US £125 Rare Issue

Prince Ellis - I'm gonna love you Ellis Ex US £200 Rare Northern Soul/Crossover dancer

Rare Gems Odyssey - It don't take much for me Renfro Ex US £40 Awesome 70's!

Ray Crumley - All the way in love with you Magnet DJ Ex UK £25 Tremendous 70's dancer (wol/sol)

Richard C - It's hard to make it Sho Boat Ex US £40 Brilliant early Modern Soul winner!

Rick Sheppard - Can we share it Columbia Ex US £125 Issue with B side (Demo stamp on label?)

Rideout - Someone special Hot Licks Ex US £125 Classic 70's rarity

Robert Thomas - Salvation Charay Ex US £20 Yellow Label original

Ronn Matlock - You got the best of me Cotillion Ex US £100 Lovely to have on 45

Ronnie Dyson - Just a little love from me/We can make it CBS Ex UK £35 Brill double sider

Rotations - Don't ever hurt me girl Lawton Ex US £40 Brill Northern dancer

Royal Five - Say it to my face Tyler Ex US £200 ORIGINAL! 3 embossed lettlers on the label

Sam Cooke - Sugar dumpling RCA Ex US £25 Northern dancer from the man!

Sam Dees & Bettye Swann - Just as sure Atlantic Ex UK £40 Classic 70's!

Sandy's Gang - Hungry Sunrise Ex US £75 Ever so slightly off centre! Ace 70's!

Shaker - Give me your love/Since we're not together Pittsburgh Int Ex US £20 Rare and tasty stepper!

Sharlotte Shaw - Say it to me/Happy Det St Services VG++ US £40 With the stick on label removed!

Sisters Of Righteous - That's how I feel King Ex US £30 Powerful stuff!

Smoove feat John Turrell - I can't give you up Club Tikka Ex UK £30 Recent dancer

Solid Gold Revue - She's so good/Come let me love you Castanet Ex US £150 2 great Modern Soul dancers

Spidells - If it ain't one thing (it's another) Coral DJ VG++ US £100 Great Northern dancer! Few lite marks plays well WOL

Spinners - I'll always love you Motown Ex US £25 Quality!

Tenderness - Gotta keep on trying RCA DJ Ex US £40 Brilliant late 70's dancer!

Tim Murray - Thinking of you Detroit Traks Ex US £50 Light Blue Original (xol)

Tiny Watkins - Run run run Goodie Train Ex US £200 Bloody marvelous record!

Tobi Lark - Happiness is here Topper Ex US £150 Classic Detroit Northern Soul

Touch - Me and you Brunswick Ex US £25 Very tidy 70's dancer

Touch of Class - You got to know better Midland Int Ex US £30 A tip if you don't know it! Great 70's

Truth - Coming home Devaki Ex US £30 Current 70's spins

Vashonettes - A mighty good lover Checker VG++ US £60 Slight wear on label. Few marks plays well

Velvelettes - These things will keep me loving you Soul Ex US £25 Classic Northern/Motown (sticker removal mark)

Viola Wills - I got news for you/Sweetback Supreme Ex US £75 Killer Northern/Crossover b/w Funk Classic

Visitors - Never the less/Anytime is the right time TRC W/D Ex US £25 Two good sides

Weapons of Peace - This life (about to get me down) Playboy Ex US £20 Nice 70's

Willie Fisher - Put your lovin' on me Tigress DJ Ex US £100 VERY rare on US. Ace 70's mover!

William Bell - The man in the street Stax Ex US £20 Great 70's mover

Wilson Love - Funny money NS Ex US £300 QUALITY Crossover Rarity


Postage
Orders up to £75 = £2.50 sent 1st Class Recorded Delivery or Air mail with Proof of Postage.
Orders over £75 = £6.50 sent by Special Delivery or Air Mail Airsure/International Signed For delivery


There's also hundreds more 70's/Crossover/Modern Soul & Northern Soul 45's on www.soulmusic.co.uk
All have label scans and MP3's and can be bought immediately by PayPal


Cheers
Steve

No comments: