Thursday 1 May 2008

First Post!

This is my first post on my new blog for soulmusic1000
It is intended to accompany my website www.soulmusic.co.uk
Here's the blurb to give you a flavour of what I sell!
Modern Soul and Northern Soul For Sale

Classic US Originals, Rarities, Monster Dancers, Hidden Gem Alerts
and much, much more!

Quality Soul 45’s at prices you’ll love!

Every record has an MP3 and a full colour label scan, which means you can see AND hear any 45 before buying!

www.soulmusic.co.uk is a mail order service selling quality Modern Soul & Northern Soul 45's with prices as good as anything on the Internet!

All 45's can be bought immediately with PayPal and they'll be on your doorstep before you know it!
I also have an extensive list of Soul LP's & 12" Singles

I'll use the blog initially to inform you of site updates and we'll see where it leads!
Cheers
Steve

No comments: